There may be another place somewhere on Saskatchewan’s hundred thousand lakes that offers this many advantages at this price but we haven’t seen it and doubt it exists!
All of the following are included in the sale of this resort:
- .75 acres deeded property
- Choicest business-recreational and/or residential lake-front property on East Trout and adjoining Nipekamew Lakes
- 300 feet of deeded shoreline
- Filtered water system with holding tank (government approved)
- Established phone, electrical and internet service
- 6 cabins with long-lasting aluminum roofing, lakeview porches, and beds to sleep 27 guests
- Each cabin contains electric fridge, stove, and baseboard heater as well as a microwave, coffeemaker, dishes, cutlery and running water.
- Lodge with office, convenience store and living quarters for staff
- 120 feet of superb hinged all-year floating, treated 5’ wide dock with dockage for 8 boats 16-20’ long
- Maintenance buildings for storage and garage
- Well-maintained outdoor toilet
- Screen-enclosed fish cleaning station
- 4 lakeside campsites with electricity, picnic tables, and fire grates
- Four 16’ aluminum boats – 1 Lund, 2 Alumicraft, 1 Lowe
- Four Yamaha outboards – two 30HP-oil injected, one 25HP fuel mix, one 20HP 4-stroke
- Four canoes
- Large quantity of excellent and appropriate fishing tackle
- 30 personal flotation devices in assorted sizes
This resort sits adjacent to a Saskatchewan Government boat launch facility.
Katche Kamp is just 3.5 hours from Saskatchewan’s largest city.